Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Want to go shopping ? are you broke?

CLEAN your closet. Chances are you have clothes in there that you have not worn. Most people own so many clothes they could go months with out doing laundry and still have something to where. I can attest to that, for myself and my kids.

While cleaning out the closet and dressers I found so many things Ive bought that Ive never worn or have not worn in a long time. Back when I had money I loved the bargain shopping. But I was so good I got so many skirts, shirts, and pants for like 1-3$ , you tend to forget how many you buy. I did. I found at least 8 skirts Ive never worn, still had tags and everything.

I rearranged my closet so the newer older things Ive never worn were up front , then that way id get more use out of them. I cant believe I had so many nice clothes. I did the same with the kids clothes. My kids get a lot of clothes for there birthdays and Christmas. I buy clothes all my kids can grow into. Unisex clothes, mostly jeans.Then buy boy or girls embellishments that could be removed like a patch that way I get more use out of a pair of jeans. Did you know that boy jeans are cheaper then girls........also when you kids are 4 and 2 they don't care and no one can tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Want to go shopping ? are you broke?" to our Directory of Shopping . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Best Mart Team

http://www.bestmart.info

Melia said...

Has anyone ever told you how brilliant you are?

Braided Diva said...

I have a bunch of clothes I won't ever wear again, does that count?

ram said...

Good ideas! I like the unisex with addons ideas:)