Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years..........Guess what time it is?

OK, so this is the time of year where you are expected to make some sort of new year resolution. Most of us have something in mind like losing a bit of weight or a lot of weight. Getting tan in time for summer, oh and that really sweet bikini you bought last summer and never fit but were determined to make it fit by next summer. Well from my experience dieting after the sweetest and fattiest time of the year is the worst time to start we have had months of holiday parties, treats and good food and great drinks. I don't know about you but it never works for me. So this year my list of resolution is a bit different, Ive tried to list a few things that I know I can do. Most will be just making good habits that will last.

1) I'm gonna eat what I want-----and let my conscious be my guide ;)

2)Bring all the reusable shopping bags Ive collected over the last year to the store so I can actually stop using the plastic ones

3)Grow more of our veggies this spring and summer

4)Finish my degree in Medical Assisting and Graduate with honers and 4.0

5)Save money----yea we all say it but this time I'm determined to do it.

6)Move to a better community

7)Start my nest nursing degree!

8)Continue to keep my positive and up beat attitude

9)Grow my relationship with my Husband

10)And in no certain order but it being on the top of my list(even though is listed last)BLOG more!!

3 comments:

The Q said...

I think these are excellent goals for the new year. Especially #10. :-D

Seriously--this is a very attainable and honest list and I love #8--that's on my list, too. <3

ram said...

Wow...those are some great goals,and I like that you didn't choose ones that are vague or unattainable. You can do these!!

Anonymous said...

What lovely goals for the new year!

I keep my reusable bags in the car. Most of the time I even remember to take them into the store now. :)