Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Is it worth the size

Ok so I buy theses little cottage cheese and keep them in the frig as a go to snack. Two of my kids love cottage cheese and its good for you and is a very healthy snack. Here is my problem with this. Breakstone's cottage cheese is very good IF you buy the larger containers, how ever I buy single serving sizes because its a snack. the snack size cheeses are dry and nasty... they tend to settle in the plastic little containers and even when you mix it the cheese curds themselves are dry. They have no good flavor. But the larger containers taste just fine, even the same low fat ones taste better.

The worst part is I either buy the big ones and portion out lots of little containers when ever a snack is needed or I suck it up and eat the nasty tasting ones. Breakstone's are the only ones ive found in single serving sizes as well so I dont even have another brand to choose from. They do how ever have single serving size ones with fruit flavors but I hate sweet cottage cheese I prefer a more savory taste, such as tomatoes and pepper. I just want more choices or better quality. Just say'in
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: