Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ohio Here We Are

Well we are here in Ohio, Columbus to be exact. We have been here for about two weeks now. Its nice so far. The weather has been fare. A little on the cold side but from what I here from the locals this is mild. The kids love our new house , they love the huge yard. The house is small , but looking on the bright side its less to clean. Its cute and charming and has a lot to offer.

We are almost all unpacked and organized, but with four kids who can be organized. So far I think I have done well. I love the area. Its not the wealthy side but its a start. Now we just need to get on the different time, I'm waking up at 9am and going to bed at 12 am , I'm 3 hours off, but hey the kids are to and if I can trick my body into thinking I got to sleep in then I'm all for it.....well great now I'm aware of what my mind was trying to get away with. Now If I can Only meet some good friends.

No comments: