Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The words out of 4 year old Twins

So when you tell your child your going to throw away there prized toy or clothing and they reply with " go a head mommy " , That's when you know they are spoiled. Or when your child is throwing a tantrum and they say " look at my face "while pointing to there face " Don't I look sad. look at me mommy I'm sad" and all you want to do is laugh. I don't know where they learned this but sometimes it can be funny. But I know my kids are spoiled I'm not sure they know this. I like to buy them things that I never had. Now they are at a point where they want a treat to do anything. I ask them to eat there dinner and they say " will I get a treat if I do " . Its there father and grandmother that started this. It worked for a while till they realized how they can manipulate them. I cant have a soda or a bag of chips with out having one of them in my face begging for them. And my son John wont eat his dinner if I have a plate he wants what I have on my plate even if its the same thing he has on his. It does not help that I don't have a proper dinning room table for them to sit at they have little kid tables to sit on and I cant strap them down or sit next to them like at a regular table. I can blame this one my mom and there daddy but then again they can say the same to me so I just keep it to myself. The kids will out grow it when I grow some balls and make them detox.

No comments: