Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

As a Stay at Home Mom

So Ive been out of work sense I was 35 weeks pregnant with Owen. Which was the mid of January. I love staying home and doing the ' house wife ' thing. But I feel something is missing. Most of the day I clean and sense my kids are all young they are all messy. I vacuum several times a day and I like cleaning windows and this new house is way cleaner the my old one in San Diego and I contribute that to ' I have loads of time ' . But at the same time I get bored. I cant have the kind of conversation I do with and adult as I do with kids. So I miss that. But I also miss being able to make friends money at a place of work. Almost all the friends I ever had came from school or work. And not working I don't have that chance. Its hard to find meaningful friends on the World Wide Web. They all think you are nuts, or a pedophile just trying to go after there kids. Id just like to have a few local friends that hang out and do things like BBQ, Moms night out and Kids play dates. Or just come over to shoot the breeze. I miss my friends back in San Diego but I don't regret starting over.

So what else is there to do. Some say get a hobby, but then the kids in to the supplies and make a mess. So I don't know what to do. I'm a busy body and I fell as though I'm wasting time.

No comments: