Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MNO- mom's night out

This is a must for moms. And should be standard protocol that the dad should support and help institute. All moms need a break , even if they say they don't want one. If a mom tells you "no, I'm OK" what they are really saying is" Please , please I need this". Working moms and stay at home moms all need MNO. It does not even need to be at night. It can be at anytime for any amount of time. For me Id like 4-5 hours kid free, at least every few weeks. I have a little one and I don't mind getting out with him. Its nice to spend time one on one with a new baby. But I'm very happy to get out with out all the kids.

Quality time away from home should be spent doing what the mom likes, example's include : going to a gym, club, classes of some sort(me I like scrap booking) nail or hair care(who doesn't like a manicure once in a while) then there's the Other Moms clubs where moms go out and talk , drink and eat chocolate, or see a movie the hubby(or significant other) would never go to.

So when you see your wife or girl friend give her what she needs to be the best mom she can be, let her not be a mom a for a few hours every once in a while. Also surprising her with some sort of gift once in a while with no strings attached is great. Roses are nice.

No comments: