Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Wraped up!

So at Christmas and other gift giving holidays I wrap the gifts. Its more fun to watch the kids unwrap them and see the happiness on their faces. I like to keep the surprises hidden its more fun. But I know some people just make piles of gifts. It was suggested to me that i just set out the gifts under our tree, but I decided to wrap them, it took me three nights and yards of paper and 3 rolls of tape. I had way to many gifts for the kids, I filled three trash bags up with torn paper.

I felt it was a waist of time. It might be a good idea to just pile up the gifts and have them in stacks for each kid but their is something about them taring into a wrap gift. Growing up we always had wrapped gifts except for the huge ones like a bike or similar. They would have a bow and some ribbons. I Feel the need to torture myself each year and hide the gifts in colored paper that cost to much to be riped off.

No comments: