Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In the New Years

Each year we make goals to try and achieve, this new year I know what I will have achieved. There is the goal of loosing weight, but this time It will be because I will have gotten the gastric by-pass, and yes I know whats involved, My mom had it done over 10 years ago. I start in January with my meetings at Ohio State Hospital. There will be lots of meetings and test and I'm ready for it all.

Next I will be moving into a new place, and starting over again. I cant wait for this.

 I will also be finished with my AA BA in April some time.

 I will also have three out of my four in school and not just day care, My John starts kindergarten in the fall, and the twins will be in second grade(good lord I feel old). Sense we are moving and I'm not sure where this will be exactly I will have to wait to see if Owen will be going to day care or pre school or be home with me.

I also have smaller goals for my family that I have been working on but hope to perfect them and they are to :

Help Penny with her copping skills and impulse control to lower the amount and severity of her fits. Help her with her OCD and try to get her off the ADHD meds. But if we still need meds to help her I wont see it as a failure but as a step to getting her off at a later date.

To teach Owen and Lil John that hugs are more fun then fighting and perfecting our bed time routine so its shorter and works the first time.

I also want to help John reach his goal of reading by the time he starts kindergarten in the fall, he can write say and tell you his ABC's. He can also spell his color words and his full name. He's doing very well in Pre-K.

I think these are all achievable goals as I already have the steps to complete them.

No comments: